Friday, August 29, 2008

Spread the Insanity!

That pretty much sums it up. - - - Do the Unusual! - - -Go for it! - - - Good advice in many instances.
Don't be afraid to challenge yourself. Go outside that comfort zone you have built.
One of the things I miss about my mom being gone is just that. You never knew what might come up. It had a way of keeping you on your toes.
Granted there are so many things I don't miss. - - - The worry, the exhaustive 24/7 energy, the unreasonableness and illogicalness ( even if it did give me good reflexes).
When a good idea came along tho, she would be one of the first that would say, "I can see that."
That is irreplaceable.
It doesn't hurt to have or be a cheerleader. Sometimes it is exactly what is needed.

Spread the Insanity!!!

2 comments:

Lexey said...

Mom, you're so right. And I miss that about grandma too. I think about her all the time. And, I think about YOU all the time. I miss you. I love you.

m swall said...

Love you too, Pooh.